We want to improve the lives of Autistic people and their families.
Kate and Simon started SKY Autism Support in February 2010. It is run by parents of Autistic children and specialists in the field. The aim is to help Autistic people and their families – offering education, support, training and social opportunities.
Meet The Team
- Simon Macaulay – Chair of Trustees
- Brenda Till – Trustee
- Sarah McSpadden- Finance Chief
- Jeff Wood – Health and Wellbeing Coordinator / Leader for 11-16 group
- Lyn Roberts – 1 to 1 Mentor Adviser / Leader for 16 and over group
- Natalie Bell – Psychologist / Women’s Group Leader
- Yvonne Charrot – Autism Expert / Group Leader for 11-16 and 16 and over groups