Current vacancies: –
Job Title: Co-lead – Sessional Youth Worker
- Facilitate in the planning, preparation and running of a range of group work activities (such as physical activities, outings, and mentally stimulating group activities).
- To engage with young people and build positive relationships with them using effective communication and listening skills. To disclose any relevant concerns to the Lead – Sessional Youth Worker.
- Work efficiently within a team to facilitate smooth and enjoyable groups sessions.
- Attend and complete all essential training (Safeguarding, Basic Autism Training, etc) within the appointed timeframes.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding young peoples’ personal and sensitive information.
- Attend and contribute in regular meetings including supervision which comprise of session planning, morale, updates, etc.
- Maintain flexibility to complete other duties/training reasonably requested by your Lead – Sessional Youth Worker.
- Adhere to all policies and work in adherence with the Equality Act 2010 which prohibits discrimination of any kind.
- All offers of employment are subject to and conditional upon a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information